[LMB] Birthday Tixie

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Jan 5 03:05:26 GMT 2018

CA, AZ, NM, FL?

The last two states, HI and AK, have between them the majority of the world's volcanoes.

Salutations on your milestone birthday, young lad!

I'm glad you had a good time, but should you holiday in the SF Bay Area on a later trip, do contact me so that we might meet.

Islay singlemalts of less common expressions await a moderately evil companion, should that appeal, and that's an open invitation to the list who fancy such.

Marina