[LMB] Birthday Tixie

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Jan 7 07:32:14 GMT 2018

On Jan 06, 2018, at 02:02 PM, Walter S Bushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:

On Jan 4, 2018, at 19:21, Parish, James <jparish at siue.edu> wrote:

Thank you very much! Actually, I've spent the holidays in one of the few parts of the lower 48 that *isn't* frozen, but tropical Ylla is even better.

Great House is a lot harder than it looks....

Especially if playing against Jackson Wholean, or even Ivan after a few months.

It’s his duty in exile to study the situation there, to put his time on Yalla
to good use. Perhaps he could be an ambassador to JW.

 Marina:

I don't know what would be scarier: Ivan, Miles, or Mark being let loose on JW. I think I know what Mark would want to do, I'm afraid of what Miles would do, and I have no clue to what extent Ivan would quietly change things around completely while looking lazy!

Marina