[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon Jan 8 18:37:44 GMT 2018

Anna Wenrich, you are 5 today! I don't know if you are able to read yet or
not, but I bet your grandpa will be happy to read this to you if you don't.
Remember all the butterbug stories you've heard by now? Today you get to see
some! And as part of your birthday party, you will be at Vorkosigan House
and get to try to find some who are hiding there. And there's a reward if
you do! I hope you have lots of fun with the other kids looking for those
butterbugs, playing with the new kittens and having cake and ice cream (made
by that nice lady in the kitchen). And you had better ask your grandpa
before you take home any butterbugs or kittens.

Still, you have lots of fun, and you even get to go on a pony ride.

Happy Birthday!

Jean Lamb

tlambs1138 at charter.net <mailto:tlambs1138 at charter.net>

Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-

http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/

Phoenix in Shadow is up!

https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/