[LMB] OT: Book rec needed

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:59:34 GMT 2018

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 10:26 PM, <alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca> wrote:

> Sue Henry wrote a series of mysteries set in Alaska. I haven't read them.
>
> Canadian author Vicki Delany wrote a series of mysteries set in Dawson
> City, Yukon in the 1890s during the gold rush, which are good:

Could not find the gold-digger series, but I found A cold white sun : a
Constable Molly Smith mystery / Vicki Delany.

Somehow this also led me to The frozen menace / by Ursula Vernon: "Danny
Dragonbreath travels to the farthest North to find a way to relight his
fire before it's too late"
Clearly this is something I must read immediately.