[LMB] Currently reading: Ada Palmer, _Too Like the Lightnings_

Luke Bretscher rocketman0739 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:24:46 GMT 2018

Here are a few videos from one of our performances. The sound quality isn't
great, but you get the idea. I'm in the green doublet, second from right,
next to the guy in the brown robe.

https://www.facebook.com/tammy.bretscher/posts/1292270180792595

And yes, it's a lot of fun to talk with her! I attended a talk she gave on
censorship throughout history and it was fascinating.

Luke