[LMB] OT: Book rec needed

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue Jan 9 16:53:35 GMT 2018

On Tue, 9 Jan 2018, Sylvia McIvers wrote:
> Could not find the gold-digger series, but I found A cold white sun : a
> Constable Molly Smith mystery / Vicki Delany.

That series is set in the interior of BC, (the fictional Trafalgar is
based on the city of Nelson) -- not precisely Alaska but somewhat nearby.
http://typem4murder.blogspot.ca/2011/06/road-trip-to-trafalgar-bc.html

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"As a writer you’re always surprised when you think of the right note or the right word.
You think, 'Oh, I didn’t know I could — oh, that’s good!' You know, writing’s full of
surprises for oneself." - Stephen Sondheim, T Magazine, October 16, 2017,
interviewed by Lin-Manuel Miranda