[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Margaret Devere margaret at devere.net
Thu Jan 11 21:49:40 GMT 2018

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 2:22 PM, Margaret Devere <margaret at devere.net> wrote:
>
> Me:
>
> I happen to play the double-bell euphonium :) And a fine thing it is.
>
> Margaret

Howard:

I Googled that 6 months ago, wondering what it was.   I have never seen one
in real life.

Me again:

You live near Denver, don't you?  Next Christmas season, make a point of
going to one of the Tuba Christmas events -- there's one in Denver, one in
Boulder, maybe a couple others. There are always several double-bell
euphoniums at the Denver event.

And Tuba Christmas itself is quite a kick.

Margaret

---