[LMB] AKICOT: L writer's resources

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:45:46 GMT 2018

Dearest friends, I have been afflicted with a plot bunny.  It won't go away.

I need information about home-life in Philadelphia leading up to the Civil
War.  Very much info available about men's doings, not so much about
kitchen life and what are children learning in school.

Any advice? Books, links, anything.
I really, really want to know how my brain went from "it's cold! read about
Alaska!"
"Her 10th birthday is next week and her favorite cousin moved to Alabama
six months ago, but no one wants to talk about her birthday because Mr
Lincoln was just elected President."

My brain, it zigzags.
Sylvia