[LMB] OT: book recommendation

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Thu Jan 18 03:11:26 GMT 2018

>I do point out that the question of what do you do with several million
young men in a society dominated by the old and with little opportunity has
confronted the rulers of China throughout most of the last five >hundred
years.

>That is excess males and practically all the females married.

>Little Egret by email

>Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames

True, and in the book, everyone knows that the really high up people still
have multiple women-which doesn't help the situation, of course.

Jean Lamb

tlambs1138 at charter.net <mailto:tlambs1138 at charter.net>

Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-

http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/

Phoenix in Shadow is up!

https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/