[LMB] Thought for the day

Mieke mvanspanje at home.nl
Mon Jan 22 22:39:59 GMT 2018

In my school (netherlands)we were teached that not only the number of words are important for a book being called novel or novella.
More important is the complexity of a novel, number of persons and plotlines in it.
A novelle is more simple, few persons, and simple plotline.
Mieke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Half of what we call madness is just some poor slob dealing with pain by a strategy that annoys the people around him - Lois McMaster Bujold