[LMB] OT: Hospital update from Gwynne

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:04:01 GMT 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 7:23 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Update: The operation was yesterday - went really well, had an epidural
> so I was awake for most of it. It's weird seeing your foot waving around
> and
> having no sensation of it at all.
> Today I've had a walk and a wash, got my own gear on (hated that hospital
> gown), earrings and makeup. Exercise class this afternoon. I'm doing ok so
> far!
>
> --

Good to hear and I get it on the "no sensation" part... though try having a
nerve block on a limb sometime... It won't move and you can't move it
except by picking it up with your hand(s) and moving it, and you can't feel
a thing.

It's very weird.  Anesthesia of any type is weird.

Ann

quietann at gmail.com

aka "The Accidental Jewess"