[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Monthly Credit - April 2018

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Wed Jan 24 20:05:57 GMT 2018

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.

Here's what's coming up:

April 2018 Monthly Baen Bundle

Though Hell Should Bar the Way, by David Drake
Witchy Winter, by D.J. Butler
A Fistful of Elven Gold, by Alex Stewart
Sleepwalker's World, DELAYED, by Gordon R. Dickson
The Span of Empire, by Eric Flint and David Carrico
Caine's Mutiny, by Charles E. Gannon

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org