[LMB] Memory

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Jan 27 14:06:30 GMT 2018

Memory is not as sharp as reality.   We don’t remember pain nor flavors nor colors nor joy sufficiently to take the place of reality.

I’ve read that every time we pull something out of long term memory into short term memory, and put it back in long term memory it is subject to change, as in playing the game “telephone”.

How does Illyan’s device work?   Is it the same as long term memory?   Or is it closer to a library where he can control what gets placed in storage and what gets recalled?