[LMB] Pens in Space

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Jul 1 22:50:13 BST 2018

It’s a great pen for those with fine motor control issues, such as my son, who can’t use conventional pens easily. He can’t get the points to work with his hand, because they expect to be held at a certain angle. He often pierces the paper.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala