[LMB] Did this Beatriz inspire Betriz?

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 3 12:37:29 BST 2018

Micki opines:  https://coloraturaconsulting.com/2014/09/01/composer-biography-comtessa-beatriz-de-dia-c1140-c1200/

"LOL, I think it a stretch, but what a very cool discovery!?"

I found out about her via Dr. Mary Crowell, who just bought her first grand piano and named it after that Beatriz.  She's got lots of wonderful music on youtube, http://www.magnusretail.com/ , and https://marycrowell.bandcamp.com/ .  The wonderful thing about bandcamp is, you can listen to the whole album before buying, if you'd like.

Many, if not most, good things come from listies, filkers, or both.  Just look at Gwynne, starting her Tixie month off so rampageously.  ;)

Jerrie