[LMB] They're Alive

anmar Caver anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:02:44 BST 2018

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 4:46 PM, John Lennard <john.c.lennard at gmail.com>
wrote:

> And, having had to do radio and TV interviews once or twice, I am also
> slightly blown away by how clear and clean Anmar was able to be, on a
> complex subject, even when anchors were blethering the sheerest
> absurdities.

Thank you. I almost never watch or listen to interviews I give. Between not
liking how I look and not liking the sound of my voice, and getting pissed
off at how the media can twist what I say to make me sound stupid or
completely out of context. I've never sought publicity or attention to
myself, but in my position it just happens so I've learned to live with it.

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, NCRC National Coordinator, RBNC President