[LMB] New Zealand, New Fans...

Katrina Long k.m.allis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:37:49 BST 2018

On 14 July 2018 at 21:46, Grace Bridges <gracebridges1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you all for the welcome!
>
> James, I am in Auckland but I will definitely be at Worldcon 2020. Actually
> I'm running the NZ national SF con in 2019 (in Rotorua) which for us is
> sort of the predecessor to Worldcon, so that's exciting, not to mention I'm
> in well over my head, lol.

Hope to meet you there - I lived in Wellington for years before moving to
the UK, but suspect we will have some people in common, as I went to a few
of the Natcons before moving.  The first SF convention I ever went to was
in Auckland when LMB was the guest, a number of years before I became a
listee.

My goal is to go to NZ in 2020, but that's the same year as my parents'
40th wedding anniversary, only their anniversary is in March and Worldcon
will be in August.  Wellington in August, brrr.

Katrina