[LMB] More idle musings - Miles and Tien

Sharon Tucker (stucker) stucker at memphis.edu
Thu Jul 19 23:58:01 BST 2018

Started re-reading the Miles in Love collection now that I have it on Kindle. Seemed to need it. Knowing the plot is so not a problem simply because I'm reading it to be in that world for a while and finding the characters delightfully complex.
See what you mean about Tien sharing qualities that also distinguish Miles---after all, Miles hides the severity of his conditions too which indicates a certain strength of character----but so relish how their issues have resulted in two quite distinctly different kinds of men.