[LMB] SP: Prison Reform

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Jun 1 21:14:19 BST 2018

On May 31, 2018, at 6:22 AM, Rachel <anglerfish at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> S
>>> P
>>> O
>>> I
>>> L
>>> E
>>> R
>>> S
>>> P
>>> A
>>> C
> I love this idea that Enrique gets better socially because Martya gets him
> to view it as an academic endeavour. Cordelia would probably be great at
> taking this perspective too. Makes me laugh. :D

This approach might work with some high functioning autists and other highly-focused folks who don’t grok social interactions and niceties. Somewhere between a finishing school and cooking classes, I think.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala

>>> P
>>> O
>>> I
>>> L
>>> E
>>> R
>>> S
>>> P
>>> A
>>> C

See, Overquote Tixie, I used the same spoiler space & cut the address trailing.