[LMB] Happy Birthday to Heather Ridolfi!

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 6 12:30:14 BST 2018

Karen A. Wyle enjoyed reading Heather's birthday adventures [yay!] and wonders if she's on the birthday list.

Per my latest copy, you're not [yet].  You should contact the Chief Tixie, Jean Lamb, at tlambs1138 at charter.net , and give her such data as you wish known: date, year, maybe some hobbies or adventure preferences.  You might enjoy being a tixie yourself.  It's lots of fun, & we'd welcome the company.

Hth,

Jerrie