[LMB] OT: Tor.com offers free ebook of _A Darker Shade of Magic_

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue Jun 12 23:30:11 BST 2018

Got an email from tor.com today, saying that The Tor.com eBook Club
Selection for June 2018 is A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC by V.E. Schwab.

This is the first book in a trilogy which I was very impressed with for
its vivid characters and really carefully-done world-building. It's a bit
melodramatic in places but also intensely readable, in the can't-put-down
category.

You can download the ebook at
https://ebookclub.tor.com/
until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 15.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"As a writer you’re always surprised when you think of the right note or the right word.
You think, 'Oh, I didn’t know I could — oh, that’s good!' You know, writing’s full of
surprises for oneself." - Stephen Sondheim, T Magazine, October 16, 2017,
interviewed by Lin-Manuel Miranda