[LMB] broke my wrist

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Fri Jun 15 04:09:09 BST 2018

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018, Pat Mathews wrote:
> Right wrist. Tripped & fell on it. Lurking now. Pat

Oh dear ... painful and awkward! I hope you heal as soon as possible.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"Writing is a risky bidness. No guarantees. You have to take the chance.
I'm happy to take it. I love taking it. So my stuff gets misread,
misunderstood, misinterpreted -- so what? If it's the real stuff, it will
survive almost any abuse other than being ignored, disappeared, not read."
-- No Time to Spare: Thinking About What Matters By Ursula K Le Guin, p.41