[LMB] Happy Birthday to Carol Botteron!

Carol Botteron cjbotteron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:03:07 BST 2018

Actually I joined in the dancing for a while; it seemed safer than trying
to stand still.  Also I mentioned to Mark that it was too bad that books
are so heavy and bulky.  I wondered if there might be a way to make a book
that is small and light for storage, but can be expanded when we want to
read it.  He liked the idea and said he would look into it.