[LMB] Lois' SFBC interview

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 21:16:47 BST 2018

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Margaret Devere <margaret at devere.net>
wrote:

> I vote yes.
>
> Margaret

I'd be glad - it will also give me a reasonably permanent place to point
the vorkosigan wikia to when displaying the interview to readers.

(A frustration for that page on the wikia is that the links to interviews
are only as good as the sites that host them, and there are a bunch of
sites that have disappeared over the years - older interviews are still
disappearing...)

Karen Hunt