[LMB] Monogamy

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jun 20 22:12:48 BST 2018

I was somewhat disappointed that Aral and Cordelia’s relationship did not stay monogamous. Not as much the form it finally took but because the current fashion seems to be that a lifelong monogamous marriage is impossible or at least detrimental.
I just passed my 45th monogamous anniversary and have no intention to ever change.  Not that there was never opportunities but the state of my marriage is important to me. Straying would have felt both like betrayal and failure. This is just me, I will not judge others, fictional or otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone