[LMB] Monogamy

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Jun 21 04:02:01 BST 2018

I obviously was unclear. I was disappointed only in the fact that the situation did not go the way I expected. From SoH I expected a permanently monogamous marriage. As I said, I personally am in such a relationship. So I believe such a relationship is possible.
Yes, there are other examples and there are plenty of other options shown that I didn’t comment on, Kareen and Mark as an example.

Sent from my iPhone