[LMB] Monogamy

anmar Caver anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:23:24 BST 2018

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 8:35 AM, WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>
wrote:

> > On Jun 20, 2018, at 5:27 PM, anmar Caver <anmar.mirza at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > In a previous one my wife's job was threatened because our relationship
> was
> > nontraditional. Very few monogamous couples get the privilege of dealing
> > with that kind of abuse.
>
> Well there are the bosses who use their power to get sexual favors from
> their
> employees.

Not that that is right either, but at least in that case the boss would be
in deep shit.

In our case the boss was well within his legal rights to do so.

Moreover, your example has nothing to do with monogamists being persecuted
because of monogamy.

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, NCRC National Coordinator, RBNC President