[LMB] Monogamy

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:56:32 BST 2018

Personally, my own take has always been that what suits A does not
necessarily suit B or C, and forcing everybody into one mold is not good.
In my own case, insofar as I am monogamous, it's because I'm lazy, dislike
rocking boats, have had ENOUGH goddamn Grand Guignol to sate me before I
was old enough to shave and want no more of it, and so seldom find someone
I like who's not already taken that I don't want to take too many chances.

Matter of fact, since I've been in a long-distance relationship for a VERY
long time, I'd prefer to just visit Madame Xaviera's House of Negotiable
Affection when the urge was on me and call it good.