[LMB] Monogamy

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Fri Jun 22 01:35:02 BST 2018

I believe I remember Aral saying someplace (I thought it is in _A Civil
Affair_ but I could not find it) was that the purpose of all social-sexual
systems was to insure that when a child arrived in the world that it was
in a situation where it was cared for. With Beta locking genes so that
conception was TIGHTLY controlled, it seems to me that the arrangement
between the parents need not be conventional at all.

Harvey