[LMB] Monogamy

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 06:26:39 BST 2018

Oh! I don't remember anything about two husbands, but there was that armsman who had two wives in
*Barrayar*. Although, I can't remember if it was just the money that had him worried, or if he was worried they'd
find out about each other. The Pretender's War kind of brought things to a head with that one.

There was definitely that wink-wink-nudge-nudge old-fashioned potshot at monogamy, though. Some people
simply weren't meant to be monogamous. Me, I'm very monogamous, but I don't think it a virtue, or proof of my
happiness. The virtues and happinesses in my marriage are measured by other things.

Micki