[LMB] Monogamy

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:43:10 BST 2018

You know, I wonder what WOULD surprise them?  Incest?  (And this might
lead  to a very interesting discussion of what _does_ and _does not_
constitute "incest."  For instance, do step-siblings count?
Siblings-by-adoption? Relatives by marriage?  In-laws?  Or is it only
incestuous if it's between close genetic kin?)