[LMB] OT: Copier WAS Re: Monogamy

Pruehs, Ree RPruehs at BROOKSUPG.COM
Fri Jun 29 15:19:01 BST 2018

> > >        The quote is "Jam yesterday and jam tomorrow, but never jam today."
> >
>>    The White Queen never used the copier in our office.
>>     ROFL

> we seem to have a copier form the same manufacturer
> servus
> markus

I once temped at a place that had four copiers between office and production area, and at *least* one was guaranteed to be DOA on any given day. They literally had a daily standing appointment with the copier repairman. It must have been one heck of a service agreement -- can't think why it wouldn't otherwise make perfect financial success to replace the lot.

Ree