[LMB] Possible apologies

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:02:25 BST 2018

I've been doing a speed catch-up tonight, up very late, while caring for
a rather unwell relative. It's possible that at times I made no sense whatsoever,
which is pretty normal. If I've offended anyone, I'm very sorry, it was not my
intention ('A gentleman doesn't offend anyone accidently', or words to that
effect). If I've confused anyone, welcome to my world.

Tomorrow I'll be more coherent. Probably. Well, later today really, since it's
pretty late now.

Ok, as you were. Just ignore me entirely, that's probably safest.