[LMB] OT: Copier

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 30 08:21:08 BST 2018

Harvey I only used the handouts for my history classes. Mostly illustrations and cartoons to emphasise a point .

I too filled many a blackboard - particularly when I had a class that had a problem with discipline . They had to shut up to keep up with me. I had two blackboards in the front of the room . I would write on one until it was full then swap hands and continue on the other one. The kids would start muttering ' she's really weird'  what they didn't know was at the time I started teachers college you couldn't be accepted if you were left handed ( like me) because you could warp the children's poor little psyches . Fortunately I was ambidextrous . My classes hadn't seen a left handed teacher before.

Kind Regards,
Helen Fenton