[LMB] Anmar Mirza in the news!

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 10:05:51 BST 2018

I saw that in a couple of AP articles! It's fun to recognize a familiar "face", so to speak.

I do hope the kids get out OK; I'm sort of following it, and it's not quite clear to me whether they have a good chance or not. I think of the
other trapped-underground stories that had happy endings, so I'm hopeful. It looks like they were about two km into the system? And
finding water to drink shouldn't be a terrible problem (the diarrhea being more of a concern, I think). Being that water is what is trapping
them in the first place.

I didn't see any mention of a cave-in; just rising flood waters.

I hope all goes well.

Micki