[LMB] OT: Copier, was re: Monogamy

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 12:08:01 BST 2018

From: Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 05:57:48PM +0000, Gwynne Powell wrote:
> My first experience of using photocopiers was at university.
> After about the third time it caught fire they started to discourage me
> from using it.

So your magic aura affects more than just computers! :)

Gwynne: So far this week I've almost burned the house down with a
faulty toaster (not a joke and I'm still shaken over that) and the faulty
airbags that were replaced in my car after a recall are also faulty and
the company has to replace them too. They're planning on starting that
in December 2019. Plus the oil light keeps coming on in my car.

Yes, my suffering goes on.