[LMB] OT:- Auroras (WAS:- Who is reading what?)

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:55:08 GMT 2018

From: WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>

Extreme example of this is Southern Hemisphere countries who celebrate Christmas at
the beginning of Summer.  Better they should move it to June 25. Of course, I?m the type
who think that Pagans should interchange the directions of widdershins and deisal.

Gwynne: But Christmas is way better in Summer - you can go to the beach, have
great parties, travel around - not be stuck inside by freezing cold weather.  Besides,
we have Ymas in the middle of the year, when we can have the full 'proper' Christmas
dinner, and enjoy all the Christmassy fun for a second time in the year. Perfect!