[LMB] GJ&RQ - Family

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Mar 16 23:05:55 GMT 2018

On Mar 14, 2018, at 09:44 AM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:

And yet, it can be important for the child to know their genetic family -
for medical reasons, for 'oh so -that's- where this weird quirk came from',
and for knowing they have sibs or cousins somewhere out there. And to avoid
the real-life version of the Oedipus plot.

amf:
also see the song, The Orphans' Wedding for wish-I'd-known-that.

I don't know how happy it makes Arthur, but he gets informed of whose side it comes from when some new physical or mental issue comes up. Lots of our quirkier bits are genetically linked. We ALL get weather migraines--low barometric pressure? Show of hands for who has the headache at this stage.

Marina