[LMB] Belief: Was What makes a character irredeemable?

Damien Sullivan phoenix at mindstalk.net
Thu Aug 1 04:00:49 BST 2019

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 11:51:25AM +0000, Gwynne Powell wrote:

> But it wouldn't be easy to be an atheist, anyway. From what we see of society,

It would be really easy to be an atheist in belief.  The only common
sign of the gods could be dismissed as deliberate or unconscious
manipulation of animals, a la Clever Hans effects.  And modern
Quintarianism doesn't see to have an Inquisition; if you stand on a
street corner ranting that the gods don't exist, I don't remember
mention of anyone who would likely arrest you.

-xx- Damien X-)