[LMB] TSK - Echoes

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 18:31:38 BST 2019

Elagabalus may actually have been quite crazy.  I don't consider
cross-dressing to be 'crazy', although the very rigid Romans would have,
and it's the sort of thing that would be repeated as rumor whether it
happened or not.  Dressing as a female prostitute in the Imperial Palace
and trying to lure passers-by into sex acts?  That's... that's not the act
of a psychologically well-adjusted person.

Assuming it happened.

Worshiping a giant black rock and attempting to substitute it for the King
of the Gods is also rather unwise.

Matt G.