[LMB] TSK - Echoes

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 18:59:30 BST 2019

Caligula, Nero and Elagabalus also attained supreme power at very young
ages.  We're talking teenagers.  While I don't believe in keeping teens in
"child" status (too many instances from the Age of Sail of very young
officers acquitting themselves well) those emperors had been rocketed to
the top without any seasoning or experience.  Titus also came to the
imperium young, but had held command under his father, and done well with
it.  That said, he also died pretty young---if Nero had died as soon after
taking the throne as Titus did, he'd have been remembered as a promising
young emperor snuffed out too soon.