[LMB] TSK - Echoes

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 23:39:52 BST 2019

Personally, I don't care what others do in bed, as long as everybody's
there voluntarily and it doesn't impinge on me.  Three-way cream cheese
llama bondage?  NO problem!  You got your damn old cream cheese and llama
spoo all over my autographed LMB books?  *ominous smile* PROBLEM!

That said, I also do not care to be hectored for applause on these
matters.  While I don't care what others do, I do think that some choices
are sub-optimal at best and don't care to be forced to show approval when I
do not feel it.  Kind of like my friends' love lives---I don't care who
they date or marry, but I do reserve the right to think "This is a bad idea
and will not turn out well at all."