[LMB] Birthday Tixie: Announcement for the List

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sun Aug 4 19:09:28 BST 2019

It has been several years before we've had a general update for birthdays.
Between now and the end of the year, please email me *privately* with your
birthday, date if you want it, and if you wish, a preferred birthday treat.
We do have a large number of lurkers, so it will nice to hear from you. If
you are new, please also let me know about your birthday. But we also have
people who have left the list, and alas, their birthday wishes will fall
upon deaf ears.

I will make this announcement each month from now on close to the first of
each month. If you are already on the list, I will simply highlight your
column as 'present'. If you are new, I will gladly add you. If I don't hear
from you by the end of this year (December 31, 2019) you will probably be
dropped.

Remember, private email! And please put "Birthday Tixie" into the subject of
your email.

Thanks from the Chief Birthday Tixie--

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net