[LMB] Birthday Tixie: Announcement for the List Beatriz from Spain 11 July

Beatriz Esparza Echávarri besparzae at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:24:31 BST 2019

Hi! I am Beatriz, from Spain, longtime shy lurker :-)

My birthday is 11 July.

LMB is my favourite author, and my favourite LMB works are Curse of
Chalion, paladin of souls, and all the Vorkosigan books, especially Shards
of honour, Barrayar, Kommarr and a civil campaign.

I really appreciate the discussions, although feel shy to take part, for
the moment.

Thank you very much!

Best regards from Pamplona.

Beatriz.