[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon Aug 5 17:50:30 BST 2019

Ree Pruehs, congratulations on being 62 today! You are cordially invited to
a cruise with Penric, Desdemona and Nikys, though we will be skipping some
of the islands this time around, and we'll have a war galley for escort.
Just to avoid those little misunderstandings that people are prone to these
days. Everyone is happy, including the places we stop at that somehow become
more rat and bug free as we stop to picnic and otherwise bask in the sun for
the several days that you will stay.

Happy Birthday!!!

Elly Jeurissen, it's your 55th birthday, and you will get to visit fabulous,
exotic Beta Colony. You will be guest of Cordelia's mother Elizabeth, and
she will be happy to show you around the hospital where she works part-time,
the fabulous, exotic animals in their zoo (not all of which you recognize),
and spend a few days as her guest. She has a wealth of stories about the
Colony that even her daughter doesn't know, including the *real* reason
Steady Freddie got elected, and how the video of Cordelia whacking him went
viral. You have to be amazed how Freddie managed to incorporate it into his
re-election campaign, though. Oh, and you get to meet the infamous goldfish
that got Dr. Mehta sent to therapy of her own.

Happy Birthday!!!

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20