WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Aug 5 18:39:01 BST 2019

I’m starting to wonder what the list would call adequate punishment for Barr’s crime. Personal embarrassment he got when he confessed to Dag and Fawn. Public embarrassment is still in the future but he can see it coming. As well as career development issues. His plan to take Lily to Dag and Fawn instead of taking her home seems to be more for her sake than his.
So what would be enough? Execution? Castration? Imprisonment? Horse whipping? All these are RL punishments that have been imposed for rape. Community service? As a patroller he is committed to a lifetime of that. Taking responsibility for his actions? Well he seems to be doing that as well.

William A Wenrich