[LMB] ot: Pineapple

Federico Bergstein almirantenaismith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:21:14 BST 2019

" Just personal experience, but the acid of the pineapple gives the cheese
some zing, while the sweet of the pineapple tones down the acidity of the
tomato sauce.  Fresh mushrooms add a nice crunch."
In the olden days we have methods to deal with this kind of heresy,
involving leaded hoses if I recall correctly...