[LMB] OT: Meat

Richard Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Mon Aug 5 20:54:04 BST 2019

 Lobster tails the size of sirloins; but tender and sweet...
Pterodactyl Drumsticks, solid with meat!

Real wings from Buffaloes (Don't worry, they grow back! An entirely sustainable meat!)
Self-stuffing grape leaves and cabbages.... (Not one of Ivan's favorites.)

A strain of brewers yeast that can tolerate 25% alcohol by volume.

Just a few of my Geneticist's dreams....

    On Monday, August 5, 2019, 2:39:06 PM CDT, Tony Zbaraschuk <tonyz at eskimo.com> wrote:

On Mon, August 5, 2019 12:27 pm, Howard Brazee wrote:
>> On Aug 5, 2019, at 10:04 AM, Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> This made me wonder, do Betans eat strange meats since they are all vat
>> protein anyway? Like kitten or puppy (many in Asia already eat those)?
>
> When we get vat-grown meat, I suspect it won’t be too long before we
> get a big variety of old and new flavors, that don’t have to be
> associated with particular animals.    I bet the Betan culinary industry
> will be well developed that way.

Me for the T. Rex vatburger!

(of course it's really heavily edited canary genome... but it's the
thought that counts.)

Tony Z

--
Et vocavit Deus, "Fiat lux!"