[LMB] Birthday Tixie: Announcement for the List Beatriz from Spain 11 July

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 22:57:34 BST 2019

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 08:15:12 +0200, Beatriz Esparza Echávarri
<besparzae at gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks! If you have doubts or questions about your spanish I would be Happy
>to help :-)

Basically, I can do menu-Spanish. :)

I did both French and Latin at school, so I can puzzle out many words,
but I'd not describe myself as a Spanish speaker.  I'm at the
buy-a-coffee, get-a-rail-ticket sort of level.

My daughter is doing Modern Languages, French and Spanish, so I'm doing
a little learning on the side.
--
<Squawk> Pieces of eight!
 <Squawk> Pieces of eight!