[LMB] OT: Meat

baur baur baur at chello.at
Tue Aug 6 06:48:15 BST 2019

Richard: "A strain of brewers yeast that can tolerate 25% alcohol by volume."

that bock has a real punch! (in case the joke gets flat .. a Bock in the german languare is not only a type of beer, its also a male goat who are known to have a nice punch with their horns .. i guess we are seeing a medieval joke here)

servus

markus